Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Internship at the Art Gallery of New South Wales in March 2010

Susanne Briggs, Media Relations Manager of Art Gallery of New South Wales was a guest speaker at a Marketing class I took at COFA, as part of the Master of Art Administration in second session last year. Susanne talked in detail about what media relations do, her talk intrigued me and I thought the Art Gallery of New South Wales suddenly became a real and exciting option for an internship, where as before I just thought of the Art Gallery of New South Wales in awe.
I applied for an internship at the Art Gallery, it turned out the Media Relations office had a place for someone to help with the preparation for the Archibald 2010 in March, I was glad to get accepted.

What follows below is an account of the highlights of my internship in the Media Relations Office throughout March 2010 as well as the highlights from my internship at Art Moment Gallery, 99 Curlewis Street, Bondi Beach, from 14 April to 15 June 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment